Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Sorry about the truncated previous post. Blogger was being absurd and not loading. Anyway, welcome to my blog! If you're reading this, I'd love it you'd follow, not because I'm desperate for followers, but because I want to know who out there is affectionately stalking me =D
You all know who I am, either from New Moon or reading my bio, but if you have any more questions about me feel free to comment.
I'm having a lazy day. The sun is finally out here in the Northwest and I should be outside, but I'm not. Yesterday I went to the Farmer's Market  with my mom. Exiting, I know. Actually it was a lot of fun. We stumbled across an add for a local talent agency/ film company place that I will hopefully audition for. I've been reading a lot of monologues in preparation, and I'm really exited! I have school off tomorrow and I might go to work with my mom. Yay.
Oh, and here's a link you'll all just love: http://www.flickr.com/photos/geckoempire/

3 comments:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/geckoempire/5585873377/in/photostream

    I'm in love with ^that one :D

    - A different Sara than you

    ReplyDelete