Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy-ness

Hello. I've been overwhelmed a bit lately. Not badly so, just too much to blog. I'm about to go and introduce a movie (long story...). We're also about to go have dinner with my uncle and his girlfriend and then I get to introduce the movie again. And I have to bake cupcakes and go to a square dance tomorrow. Wow.
I don't want to sound pathetic when I say this, but I feel like my blog isn't getting much attention. I'm not dying for comments and followers, but I'd honestly like to know if it's boring or I don't post enough, or whatever else could make it better. Essentially, I'd like honest feedback. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I think your blog is fine, especially since it's very new. However, I think blogging with photographs would make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I <33333 your blog! i'd love more rants though xD

    ReplyDelete